Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst II Interview

Systems Analyst II
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in December 2009.

Interview Details – In 2005 I was contacted directly by an HR talent acquisition person. The interview was difficult, there were 6 people in the room at the same time asking questions. I have been through this before so I was not really phased by it, but others may not be so lucky.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary here. Typical interview questions. The technical part will vary on who participates in the interview. Every person I was part of interviewing did not get a job offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not very difficult but I needed a job and was able to get about 5 thousand more than my last job by making a valid comparison that my last job had a bonus that was paid yearly so because the position I applied for did not offer a bonus, I requested that the bonus I received at my last job be included as base salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys Systems Analyst II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.