Unisys

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details – Process was seamless.. During the hiring phase communication was well maintained

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by some one from the recruitment team.
Interview process was 4 hrs long. 1st round was purely technical and analytic.
2nd round was interviewed by the Manager. 3rd round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Can Enterprise outlook be accessed by home computer if yes what is needed?   View Answer
  • What is more necessary skill or will?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was during the Recession period so there was not any scope of negotiation.

Systems Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Unisys in November 2009.

Interview Details – I have been contacted by recruiter 3 times and then got a phone interview. The recruiter asked me to wait for their decision, but I haven't heard anything for 2 days.

Interview Question – Do I need to contact them?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.