Unisys Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

4 rounds of interview - 2 technical and 2 HR.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys in February 2011.

6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.

Interview Questions
    • How many lines of code have you developed?   View Answer
    • Generate a well-order integer in a function. The input is the number of bit of that integer. Output all possible well-order integers. (a0a1a2: a0<a1<a2).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

Contacted by recruiter after posting resume on job site.
    Scheduled interview and received job description. Interviewed with team lead and team engineer. Relaxed interview discussing my skills and experience and what the position would involve. Also met with director of local office. Overall interview process was quick and relatively painless. Offer was received 2 days after interview and they expected a response asap.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your work with this software product.   View Answer