Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Interview Details – Attended 5 rounds of interview all at their bangalore location.

Interview Question – Basic questions on core java, design patterns which were used in the projects, techincal achievements etc.   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2011.

Interview Details – The process went very smooth. HR contacted me and took all the details. Interviews were scheduled and taken over telephone, so no need to turn up. Timings were late it night (naturally because it was from the US) and so saved the day time, no need to take leave or have the hassle of taking it from office.

Multiple level interviews, but all over phone. The last level needed me to switch on the webcam. All documents delivered on time.

Negotiation Details – Very smooth. I was offered what I asked for.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!