Unisys

Unisys Technical Associate Interview Questions

5.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Unisys.

I was selected via Campus interview, they did not inform in detail about the job profile as a fresher I did not know the intricacies the people who come for hiring play, once selected they gave accomodation facility in bangalore, and technical and process training and after a month there was selections in which many were filtered, and finally when assigned to a process I came to know its Technical Associate in semi-techincal role...

Interview Questions
It was as per their standards for freshers.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unisys in February 2011.

Typically 5-6 rounds. In Rational, there is a mandatory written test too on data structures. Lots of questions on data structures and binary tree algorithm. Mostly technical and interviewers are usually good technically.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions are difficult. Typically, all questions for which one answers can be probed for depth and knowledge. So, no one question can be singled out as the interviewer can take it to any level if they like. Depends on the interviewer mostly.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation done.