Unisys Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a technical interview, a phone interview, and then an in person interview. They basically just asked a bunch of questions off of a script. The review was a paper exam and a type test, then the phone and in person interviews were just like script readings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Unisys (Rochester, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

First phone, then 2 in house interviews. Pretty much the norm.

Interview Questions

• If you had a flat tire, how would you plan to get to work?   2 Answers

too little pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Rochester, NY).

Interview

After applying for the job in question at the company website, I was contacted by a recruiter. She asked me a few questions about my experience and then asked if I would go through a phone interview the following day.

During the phone interview I was asked a few basic questions on network troubleshooting (ping, tracert, etc.), my past employment and accomplishments, and scenario questions (mostly about getting to work, making me wonder if they have a lot of unreliable workers).

Finally, I went for a face-to-face interview. This was very short. Once again I was asked some troubleshooting scenarios which involved mostly the same basic command line tasks as well as some Outlook questions. The individual who interviewed me said I would be contacted within the next couple days.

The next day, an offer was emailed to me, along with some required paperwork. Perhaps most tediously, a Nexus-Lexus security form had to be filled out and a pre-employment drug test had to be taken.

Interview Questions

• Probably one of those open-ended questions about my greatest accomplishment or project at my last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not believe there was room to negotiate with the offer. Additionally, I needed the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2009.

Interview

I don't remember the whole process but there was some testing and a phone interview and 1:1. I felt very relaxed during the interview and very welcome.

Negotiation

Nothing

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Candidate selection process consist of three rounds, starting with communication, technical and HR round. The process normally takes longer than expected from MNC company.
    There is interview panel for each round expect final

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

it was very much short & its not for btech passed guys..they are more interested in Non Btech students..i mean thats just my opinion whatever i felt.A jam round as usual,then Face to face Hr with technical questions

Interview Questions

• nothin much difficult..it seemed easy.just it includes bond of 21 months..which is unacceptable   Answer Question