Unisys

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2013.

Interview Details – First phone, then 2 in house interviews. Pretty much the norm.

Interview Question – If you had a flat tire, how would you plan to get to work?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – too little pay

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – After applying for the job in question at the company website, I was contacted by a recruiter. She asked me a few questions about my experience and then asked if I would go through a phone interview the following day.

During the phone interview I was asked a few basic questions on network troubleshooting (ping, tracert, etc.), my past employment and accomplishments, and scenario questions (mostly about getting to work, making me wonder if they have a lot of unreliable workers).

Finally, I went for a face-to-face interview. This was very short. Once again I was asked some troubleshooting scenarios which involved mostly the same basic command line tasks as well as some Outlook questions. The individual who interviewed me said I would be contacted within the next couple days.

The next day, an offer was emailed to me, along with some required paperwork. Perhaps most tediously, a Nexus-Lexus security form had to be filled out and a pre-employment drug test had to be taken.

Interview Question – Probably one of those open-ended questions about my greatest accomplishment or project at my last job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not believe there was room to negotiate with the offer. Additionally, I needed the job.

Very Easy Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in July 2009.

Interview Details – I don't remember the whole process but there was some testing and a phone interview and 1:1. I felt very relaxed during the interview and very welcome.

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!