Unisys

Unisys Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Unisys in September 2013.

First phone, then 2 in house interviews. Pretty much the norm.

Interview Questions

too little pay

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

After applying for the job in question at the company website, I was contacted by a recruiter. She asked me a few questions about my experience and then asked if I would go through a phone interview the following day.

During the phone interview I was asked a few basic questions on network troubleshooting (ping, tracert, etc.), my past employment and accomplishments, and scenario questions (mostly about getting to work, making me wonder if they have a lot of unreliable workers).

Finally, I went for a face-to-face interview. This was very short. Once again I was asked some troubleshooting scenarios which involved mostly the same basic command line tasks as well as some Outlook questions. The individual who interviewed me said I would be contacted within the next couple days.

The next day, an offer was emailed to me, along with some required paperwork. Perhaps most tediously, a Nexus-Lexus security form had to be filled out and a pre-employment drug test had to be taken.

Interview Questions
    • Probably one of those open-ended questions about my greatest accomplishment or project at my last job.   View Answer
    I did not believe there was room to negotiate with the offer. Additionally, I needed the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys in July 2009.

I don't remember the whole process but there was some testing and a phone interview and 1:1. I felt very relaxed during the interview and very welcome.

Nothing