Unisys Technical Writer Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

1.0

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Roseville, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was really frustrated by the interview process at Unisys. I was given an incorrect time by the interview scheduler. She gave the time in PST (one of the interviewers was calling in from a different time zone) but named it CST and I even had the email to prove it to the interviewers however I was brushed aside without a second glance. One manager who came out to greet me was extremely rude.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Townshipin Cities, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys (Townshipin Cities, MN) in May 2008.

Interview

(1992, NOT 2008 - 2008 is as far back as the dropdown goes) Took forever to get going - Unisys said they were interested in talking with me about 1 week after we contacted them, then the recruiter called me and asked if _I'd_ heard anything. 6 weeks after the initial contact, I got an interview. 2 weeks later, I got an offer.

Negotiation

(This was a long time ago) Their policies are carved in stone and they did not budge on anything.