Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

Interview Details – HR calls to verify related work experience and salary expectation; followed by a Technical Phone screen, and a final in person meeting contingent to security clearance and background check related to the position.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward and clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, they gave me a good offer and I took it.

Manager III Interview

Manager III
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in October 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with different managers, generally starts with a phone interview.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe a time when I had to choose between an SLA and customer satisfaction. Which was most important and why.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are very tight with their willingness to negotiate.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unisys in May 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter after posting resume on job site.
Scheduled interview and received job description. Interviewed with team lead and team engineer. Relaxed interview discussing my skills and experience and what the position would involve. Also met with director of local office. Overall interview process was quick and relatively painless. Offer was received 2 days after interview and they expected a response asap.

Interview Question – Tell us about your work with this software product.   View Answer

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!