United Airlines Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.0

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at United Airlines.

Interview

I applied online they emailed me back requesting a phone interview I then completed the phone interview and was called for a face to face interview I'm waiting on the interview face to face to see if I got the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Airlines (Honolulu, HI) in January 2010.

Interview

After passing the group and individual interviews, I was contacted by the contracted "HR" department to have the background, medical and drug tests scheduled. These were conducted over about a months time - it seemed like they were not really organized and there was no rush, but I attributed this to our "Hawaiian" way of doing business. After passing the background check, medical and drug tests, I was told to begin employment on Feb 4.

Then, this date was later changed to Feb 15, then the 22nd, then "we will let you know." Also, the fingerprinting appointment was abruptly canceled. No reasons given, just "hold'.

Still to this date, have not heard back. They come across as disorganized and lacking any focus. Maybe this is typical of the dysfunctional airline industry itself. What a way to "NOT" run a business.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at United Airlines.

Interview

I got invited to the One on One interview through the email in San Francisco, CA. There were over a hundred applicants at that time. The interviewer asked me around 6-7 open questions. It's all about your past experience and most of it about how did you handle the unplanned situation or a difficult customer. They also asked about your achievement. Nothing too difficult, the interviewer was really nice and tried to make me relax. The interview was more like talking to me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, it's all about your experience.   Answer Question

The job is only part time and the shift could be anytime because they operate 24/7. I don't drive and Bart did not operate 24 hours, so I have to turn it down even though I really want this job.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at United Airlines in December 2011.

Interview

Given a written assessment at group interview. You read six stories and answer multiple choice answers for each story- to determine how well you comprehend info.
    Story Example. Transporting animals according to company guidelines.
     ie; obtain from shipped animal's weight. Customer needs to give two copies of vet certificate stating dog/cat, etc has no disease, has shots and cleared for flight. Ask the pet owner- what is pet's age. (8 wk min). Make sure the crate has cross venting and is made of approved material. Collect shipping charges. Secure a spot for the animal in cargo. Communicate to the all ramps that you have booked passage for the animal so that everyone is on the same page. Ensure that there is enough space, as there is a maximum # accepted per flight. Have the customer write down details about feeding, drinking, handling, etc. Then secure the info on to the outside of the crate. Then you answer 4-5 questions:
    What document is needed if you are shipping an animal? How many copies?
    How old must the pet be in order to fly, etc.