United Airlines Interview Questions in Elk Grove Village, IL

Updated Apr 13, 2015

3.5

Storekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at United Airlines (Elk Grove Village, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a test in the beginning of the hiring process which I found interesting, then once you passed that, it determined if you where going to be invited for an interview. Also interesting, but very much appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you succeeded at your job.   1 Answer

Maintenance Controller- SAMC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Airlines (Elk Grove Village, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line , month later Interviewed in Chicago., Met with two MCC duty mgrs. Asked situational mx questions and what would you do in this case questions., fairly straight forward if you have MCC exp.

Pay was 16k less than my current employer. And no jumpseat for MCC since the merge with continental