Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Airlines
- Flight Attendant (147)
- Revenue Management Analyst (9)
- Intern (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Manager (5)
- Customer Service Agent (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Pricing Analyst (3)
- Ramp Agent (3)
- Ramp Service (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Supervisor - Airport Operations (2)
- Operations Research Analyst (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Reservations Agent (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- First Officer (2)
- Senior Staff Representative (2)
- Operations (2)
- Marketing (2)
- HR Manager (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Management Associate/Business Analyst (1)
- Talent Acquisition (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
Operations Research Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at United Airlines (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.
Standard United Airlines Interview process. The interview was conducted my a hiring manager and another manager level employee. There were many situational questions.
Tell me about a time:
You disagreed with your boss.
You were presented a problem that you didn't know the solution.
had a conflict with a coworker
Your career thus far
What do you want out of this job
- There were really no unanswerable questions. You either had the type of expereince they wanted to discuss or you didn't. Just be prepared to discuss your past. Answer Question
I was given an opportunity to negotiate, but not successful
Other Interview Reviews for United Airlines
Operations Research Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at United Airlines (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.
The accent of the interviewer was extremely hard to understand, which led some serious misunderstanding. The questions were simple math problems. Like a ball drops from 4 meters high, and every time it hits the ground, it bounces up 3/4 the height from which it falls. What is the total distance the ball goes till the end? A cell divides into 2 cells every 30 min, how many will we have after 24 hrs if we start with 1 cell?
- Tell me about your research 1 Answer