United Airlines
www.united.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

United Airlines Senior Analyst Operations Research Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Operations Research Interview

Senior Analyst Operations Research
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at United Airlines in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview, and was conducted by a Senior Consultant. The interview was a little more than 1 hour. Starting with some basic questions, like tell me about yourself, and then move on to technical questions, like ask me to describe the operations research as well as statistical skills that I have learned through my past experience. I have been asked four maths questions. Those questions are not hard at all, except one that might need some time to think over. I was not able to pass to the on-site interview, where I have been told through an hr about one month after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Airlines

Worked for United Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

United Airlines Videos

United Airlines – Why Work for Us?

Now taking off: Your career At United®, we are thriving in the culture that our employees have helped to create, one that encourages new ideas and rewards performance. With the right qualifications, attitude and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Airlines Senior Analyst Operations Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Airlines employees and interview candidates.