United Allergy Services

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at United Allergy Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process for a corporate position was very positive and brief. I received an email from a Recruiter through LinkedIn then a call after my response. He was very detailed on the company and growth of company.
The second step I interviewed with a director, manager and staff of HR where I received a behavioral interview (which they conduct company-wide for all positions) and had to provide examples from past work experiences. In addition, I received insight from all the current employees and generally saw a new and high energy company. This all lead to a great decision.

Interview Question – Can you provide an example of a time when you had to use your communication skills to make a bad situation better?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was available but limited.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Allergy Services

Worked for United Allergy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Allergy Services Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Allergy Services employees and interview candidates.