United Allergy Services

United Allergy Services Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at United Allergy Services in September 2011.

The interview process for a corporate position was very positive and brief. I received an email from a Recruiter through LinkedIn then a call after my response. He was very detailed on the company and growth of company.
The second step I interviewed with a director, manager and staff of HR where I received a behavioral interview (which they conduct company-wide for all positions) and had to provide examples from past work experiences. In addition, I received insight from all the current employees and generally saw a new and high energy company. This all lead to a great decision.

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide an example of a time when you had to use your communication skills to make a bad situation better?   View Answer
Negotiation was available but limited.