United Anco Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Clerk Interview

Billing Clerk
Concord, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at United Anco Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – My initial contact was with the accounting manager and consisted of her description of the duties and my experience in the field. That interview was pleasant enough and she felt confident in my skills to handle the position. A couple of days later I was called for a second interview, I went and met with a regional manager and dept. manager. There was a great rapport because we knew the same people in the industry (construction) and I demonstrated my knowledge of the field. Upon leaving, the acct. manager said she would call the next day with an offer and I sent a thank you email and I never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

• What type of schedule did you have at your previous job?   View Answer
  • Do you know the outcome of your previous project?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for United Anco Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Anco Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Anco Services employees and interview candidates.