United Bank of Alabama Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Bank of Alabama

Credit Officer Interview

Interview

Went for the first interview shortly after a meet and greet. Was about a 45 minute interview, mainly focusing on behavioral questions. Interview with two people and was asked back for an additional interview later on. Appeared to be a standard interview no real difficult questions or curve balls.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you didn't preform as you would have liked to?   Answer Question

Region Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Bank of Alabama in March 2012.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes prior to interview. After eating 20 minutes, was advised the will be a delay. Waited for additional 35 minutes and was given entry to another waiting area. Staff iwas highly courteous and attentive. After another 10 minute interviewer arrived.

Interviewer requested a summary of my background. Questioned me on a few areas and informed me the position I was seeking was not available and asked if I would accept a lesser role in the company.

I thanked the interviewer for the time and sent them a thank you email..

Interview Questions

• Describe the sons for changing career paths   1 Answer

The position offed was not in my best interest.