United Bankshares

www.ubsi-inc.com

United Bankshares Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Bankshares

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at United Bankshares.

Met for dinner/drinks with all of the applicants and the interviewers the night before. Very casual setting, but you could tell the interview had already started that night. The next day I met with two interviewers for the actual interview which only lasted about 15 minutes, all behavioral questions and specific questions about the bank itself. Did not connect well with one of the interviewers who was very condescending, yet only two years my senior.

Interview Questions
    • Starting with 100, count backwards by 7 as fast as possible.   Answer Question

Entry Level Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online – interviewed at United Bankshares in January 2014.

I apply online on their official website. Got a email a week later for a face to face interview. The HR manager was nice in asking questions that were basically behavioral and describe what your projects you did in school. The interview went quick, but wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions
    • The question were basically behavioral and the type of question you would expect. Some questions were: What is your biggest weakness? Tell me a time where you had a problem in your project and had to figure out a solution to fix it. No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at United Bankshares in August 2011.

Fairly standard interview process. First met with the branch manager to get a feel for the job and environment and to see if I would be a good fit. Then the next day interviewed with an HR rep. Mostly standard interview questions; describe a personal challenge you faced and overcame, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult situation you've faced and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question