United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.1

Critical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Altoona, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through CareerLink. Two months later called in for an interview with director and supervisor. Many questions concerning experience. Both professionals were friendly and easy to talk to. After interview I was asked to fill out a company application. All staff that I came into contact with were kind and professional. It would be a great environment to work in. No offer has been made yet as other interviews were scheduled for later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict. How did you go about it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy.

Interview

On line job notice. Sent resume. Had first interview with HR , second interview with HR and VP of programing, and the last interview with the VP of programing and the CEO. Each interview was held on a different day. I was told there were other interviews in place for the position.

Negotiation

no negotiation on yearly salary. Really no negotiation with any aspect of the job.

Individual Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

You are either contacted via telephone or email. From there, you participate in a face-to-face interview with the HR Director, and then with the respective manager of which you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• How much value do you place on communicating with your fellow work peers?   Answer Question

Personal Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewistown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Lewistown, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Skills and basic medical procedures testing and questions, one-on-one interview, management takes you for your first few assignments, management describes who you will be working with and they describe you to the people you are assigned

House Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was intense for the simple fact that they only picked 10 out of 30. You had to stand out because of the big crowd. You also had to have good people skills. You then got interviewed by 3 different people & you had to go thru a 2 week training.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Recreation Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy.

Interview

Straightforward and easy.

Negotiation

All dictated by the employer.

ASCOE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2010.

Interview

My First Information is regarding my interview is that they asked me first about my qualification

Interview Questions

• what you expect that how will treat with you company   1 Answer

Negotiation

On the basis of current inflation and my experience.