United Concordia Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Concordia

Project Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at United Concordia in May 2012.

Submitted job application on-line. Received email that they'd like to set uo interview with options for dates - all within the week following the email. One-on-one interview on site.

Small Business Unit Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Concordia in May 2012.

It was very simple and straightforward. They told you what you needed to do and did not make you jump through hoops.

Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at United Concordia in June 2010.

The interview took approximately 2 1/2 hours. The first step was a pre-interview with the HR Manager to determine if qualifications were met. After that, a skills test was administered on the computer. This consisted of a similated company program with similated customer calls. There were then multiple choice questions which needed to be answered as to the best way to address the customer concern. After pasing the test, the HR Manager asked that two written questions be answered in essay format to give to the hiring managers. This was to assess writing and communication ability. After the skills testing, the managers met with me in a conference room. This was a panel interview with two managers and the trainer. The questions were relatively easy. I recall being asked to describe the last few positions, what I liked about them, what I would change about my last position, etc. The interview portion did not take long at all. After the interview, I was given a tour of the call center. Everyone at United Concordia was extremely polite and professional, from the receptionist to HR to the hiring managers. The process is lengthy, but not difficult.

Interview Questions
    • How do you use your experience as a customer to better your customer service skills?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at United Concordia in April 2010.

I think the interview process was good, i liked the practice trest, so u had some idea what kind of job you will be doing to see if its for you.

Worked for United Concordia? Contribute to the Community!