United Distributors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Smyrna, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at United Distributors in April 2013.

Interview Details – Met a recruiter at a career fair. They weren't looking for my major but said they would contact me if they found a need. Got a call a month later and went to the DC for an interview. I interviewed with my friend (they recruited us as a pair) and there were 3 people there interviewing us. We got a tour of the facility and at the end we were offered positions.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, talked about our prior work experience and relevant school work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't try to negotiate.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at United Distributors.

Interview Details – Panel interview with 4-5 managers including a powerpoint presentation.

Interview Question – Are you ready to work most nights & weekends?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, regardless of education/experience

Worked for United Distributors? Contribute to the Community!