United Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Health Services

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at United Health Services.

Initially interviewed with supervisor, 2nd round with peer interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • What are the reasons for the gaps in between employment.   View Answer
    I researched what is commensurate with my education/background/experience for this type of position in this area. So was prepared to negotiate for what was reasonable to counter. Did not get the request immediately but was promised a raise the following year, which did not occur, but this was across the board for most all non-senior mgmt.

Director of Youth Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Health Services in August 2011.

Initial phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview with the executive team. I was already fully employed at another position and was content to remain where I was. But the Clinical Director led me to believe that growth potential was inevitable and that I would be getting a generous salary increase very soon. This did not occur. In fact, never in my life have I felt so overwhelmed and incompetent. I am going to resign the position as soon as something else comes up.

Interview Questions
    • Supervisory skills prior to this position.   View Answer
    Get it in writing!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at United Health Services in March 2008.

filled application with HR, called for interview, 1:1 interview, call back within 7 days

salary non negotiable

Worked for United Health Services? Contribute to the Community!