United Health Services

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at United Health Services.

Interview Details – Initially interviewed with supervisor, 2nd round with peer interviewers.

Interview Question – What are the reasons for the gaps in between employment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I researched what is commensurate with my education/background/experience for this type of position in this area. So was prepared to negotiate for what was reasonable to counter. Did not get the request immediately but was promised a raise the following year, which did not occur, but this was across the board for most all non-senior mgmt.

Director of Youth Services Interview

Director of Youth Services
Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Health Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview with the executive team. I was already fully employed at another position and was content to remain where I was. But the Clinical Director led me to believe that growth potential was inevitable and that I would be getting a generous salary increase very soon. This did not occur. In fact, never in my life have I felt so overwhelmed and incompetent. I am going to resign the position as soon as something else comes up.

Interview Question – Supervisory skills prior to this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Get it in writing!

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Binghamton, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at United Health Services in March 2008.

Interview Details – filled application with HR, called for interview, 1:1 interview, call back within 7 days

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary non negotiable

Worked for United Health Services? Contribute to the Community!