United Microelectronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at United Microelectronics in March 2011.

Interview Details – HR will contact you by phone, and offer to conduct the interview by phone if you're overseas. Alternatively, if you choose to do it in person, you will be interviewed by the manager of the department you are applying for. If all goes ok, they will let you know the results within a week.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience in leading a production team.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at United Microelectronics in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a campus job fair and the process took 4+ weeks

Interview Details – Skype interview is required.

Interview Questions:
1.Tell me about yourself
2.Explain semiconductor thin-film process. How much you know in back-end, like CMP and plating?
3.Personality check
4.Are you willing to work oversea.
6.Q&A

Interview Question – Explain CVD & PVD process and theory   Answer Question

Process Integrated Engineer Interview

Process Integrated Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at United Microelectronics in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was recommanded by my friend to this company, so the probablity is higher than through internet application. I prepared for this interview for nearly one week and the process of interview only costed less than one hour. My positive attitude gave interviewers a good impression, and more important things is that I am very familiar with relevant technical knowledge.

Interview Question – Your family background.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for United Microelectronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Microelectronics interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by United Microelectronics employees and interview candidates.