United Natural

United Natural IT Helpdesk Technician Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Helpdesk Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Natural in February 2011.

I was originally contacted for the position via a IT Contractor. They had me go to the interview and it was a rewarding process. I met with 2 managers and the IT Helpdesk Supervisor. They asked me to describe my background, skills (which included a typing test), tested my knowledge and asked me what I was looking for in a company and the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Dealing with senior staff, how am I at it, can I maintain a professional demeanor on the phone with them even if I am frustrated by their call?   Answer Question
No because I went through a contractor. My advice is to be reasonable especially with the job market the way it is. If you can take less but the benefits are good, do so (remember you can get raises in time).