United Overseas Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Operation Officer Interview

Branch Operation Officer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied online. one interview done with three interviewers. They ask questions to see if the interviewee understand about the job scope of the offered position. therefore make sure you know about the roles and responsibilities of the position to show your interest towards the job.

Interview Question – Not much difficult question, ask about personal and past working experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President

Interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview. All technical questions asked. The first was with the hiring manager.The next with the team head. The last was with the group head.
Various questions asked on my background and financial abilities. Questions on culture, fit to the organization were also stressed on. Overall level of complexity is average. The interviewers are not very interesting.

Interview Question – Will you be able to adapt to the culture?   Answer Question

Branch Operation Officer Interview

Branch Operation Officer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in August 2012.

Interview Details – HR will take awhile (up to 1 month) to schedule interview, 2 interviewer to 1 candidate and many questions or even personal life will be asked. Why do we have to hire you. your strength and your weakness, any preference for work location as uob has many branches over singapore

Interview Question – Why Choose UOB? we have numbers to RUN   Answer Question

Branch Operations Officer Interview

Branch Operations Officer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at United Overseas Bank.

Interview Details – Went to the first round of interview. One HR and one manager. Didn't ask them the interview process. Felt like they were not really interested in me anyway. Questions are standard and scenario-based mostly.

Interview Question – quite standard questions   Answer Question

Branch Management Trainee Interview

Branch Management Trainee

Interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview Details – The Assessment Center contains three parts: individual presentation, written test and group discussion. It lasted for around half of a day.

Only one case was given for the entire assessment center and all the three parts were based on that case.

Interview Question – all the questions asked in assessment center mainly focused on marketing knowledge.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at United Overseas Bank.

Interview Details – Good interview process. Had 1 with Hiring manager and a couple more with HR manager. Process took about 1.5 months because of the Pre-employment checks. Questions asked were basic but to the point. I think the entire process was efficient and clean. Would highly recommend you trying for a job here.

Interview Question – How is your previous role related to this one?   Answer Question

Personal Banking Associate Interview

Personal Banking Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview with a line manager and a HR personnel. The process took about 45 minutes. Nothing too difficult, but be prepared to talk. No role playing, but various types of questions. Received offer from HR on the same day.

Interview Question – Have you ever managed to convince someone of a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offer details were stated in an email.

Senior Officer Interview

Senior Officer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Overseas Bank.

Interview Details – Called me for an interview. Interview with 2 hiring managers. Professional and light hearted interview. lots of laughter. Standard interview questions. after that, meet with HR. get the contract. simple. 1 and a half week done. at least it's not a branch officer.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary. Standard interview questions   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in March 2013.

Interview Details – 2 interviews after aptitude tests. One HR interview and one panel interview with the department head

Bank Officer Interview

Bank Officer

Interviewed at United Overseas Bank

Interview Details – Attended the initial interview, whereby the interviewer shared the job details in a professional manner. The department's activities was thoroughly shared as the interviewer was looking for someone who could fit into the company's culture.

Overall, the environment could be a great place to work in, from what was shared.

Interview Question – Typical Questions - What are your skill sets, why are you looking to work in this sector, what do you know, etc.   Answer Question

Worked for United Overseas Bank? Contribute to the Community!