United Overseas Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014
Updated Sep 7, 2014

2.7

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chengdu, Sichuan (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in June 2011.

Why interested in this job?
    What is your past working experience?
    How do you prepare for your future job?
    Di you attend any students organizations?
    What is your advantages and disadvantages?
    What is your major?
    Why interested in this job?
    What is your past working experience?
    How do you prepare for your future job?
    Di you attend any students organizations?
    What is your advantages and disadvantages?
    What is your major?

Branch Operations Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in August 2014.

1) Called up for a face-to-face interview
    2) In the face-to-face interview, there were 2 interviews, one of them is the hiring manager and the other interviewer not sure. They start with asking for an introduction of yourself, followed by linking some of the contents said in the introduction.
    Other questions include: What do you know about the job position? Also has some questions on your previous job experiences. In general, the questions weren't tough just that I am quite uncertain of what they are looking for in a suitable candidate. Perhaps, they are looking for a keen and experienced person in the branch operations field.
    3) Was emailed on the results of the interview after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part would be when they ask me if I had any questions to ask them.   Answer Question

Branch Operation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in January 2014.

applied online. one interview done with three interviewers. They ask questions to see if the interviewee understand about the job scope of the offered position. therefore make sure you know about the roles and responsibilities of the position to show your interest towards the job.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult question, ask about personal and past working experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

3 rounds of interview. All technical questions asked. The first was with the hiring manager.The next with the team head. The last was with the group head.
    Various questions asked on my background and financial abilities. Questions on culture, fit to the organization were also stressed on. Overall level of complexity is average. The interviewers are not very interesting.

Branch Operation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in August 2012.

HR will take awhile (up to 1 month) to schedule interview, 2 interviewer to 1 candidate and many questions or even personal life will be asked. Why do we have to hire you. your strength and your weakness, any preference for work location as uob has many branches over singapore

Branch Operations Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at United Overseas Bank.

Went to the first round of interview. One HR and one manager. Didn't ask them the interview process. Felt like they were not really interested in me anyway. Questions are standard and scenario-based mostly.

Branch Management Trainee Interview

The Assessment Center contains three parts: individual presentation, written test and group discussion. It lasted for around half of a day.

Only one case was given for the entire assessment center and all the three parts were based on that case.

Interview Questions
    • all the questions asked in assessment center mainly focused on marketing knowledge.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at United Overseas Bank.

Good interview process. Had 1 with Hiring manager and a couple more with HR manager. Process took about 1.5 months because of the Pre-employment checks. Questions asked were basic but to the point. I think the entire process was efficient and clean. Would highly recommend you trying for a job here.

Personal Banking Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at United Overseas Bank in October 2013.

Interview with a line manager and a HR personnel. The process took about 45 minutes. Nothing too difficult, but be prepared to talk. No role playing, but various types of questions. Received offer from HR on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever managed to convince someone of a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Offer details were stated in an email.

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Overseas Bank.

Called me for an interview. Interview with 2 hiring managers. Professional and light hearted interview. lots of laughter. Standard interview questions. after that, meet with HR. get the contract. simple. 1 and a half week done. at least it's not a branch officer.

Interview Questions
    • nothing out of the ordinary. Standard interview questions   View Answer

Worked for United Overseas Bank? Contribute to the Community!