United Rentals Sales Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at United Rentals in May 2013.

Initially I was interviewed via telephone by outside company. Second interview was in person but position I applied for and interview was changed to new position which didn't matter to me because I have done both jobs before. At end of interview when I asked when the wanted to fill the position the interviewer wasn't sure since the corporate office may change this position too. I followed up later with a phone call. My impression was they weren't very organized so I decided not to pursue working there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Rentals

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at United Rentals in August 2007.

I got a call from the gentleman telling me to come in for an interview with him. I came to the interview in good time. From beginning to the end of the interview the gentleman didn't seem the least bit interested. When the interview was over all he had to say was that I was overqualified. =(

Interview Questions
    • What made you want to apply at this company?   View Answer