United Research Laboratories

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chemist Interview

Chemist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at United Research Laboratories.

Interview Details – 1 interview. The HR associate called and scheduled the interview. I was interviewed by 5 different supervisors, each with own set of questions. The questions were fairly easy, not very technical.

Interview Question – what is your experience with method development?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at United Research Laboratories in May 2010.

Interview Details – They asked me why I was interested in applying for the company. They were interested to know if I could work outdoors or in the laboratory. They were offering a project to me to work on. They asked me if I was interested to join another work group. They also warned me about the possible hazards that the work may cause and the necessary precautions to take.

Interview Question – Do you know how much we offer?   Answer Question

Worked for United Research Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!