United Research Laboratories

United Research Laboratories Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Research Laboratories

Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at United Research Laboratories.

1 interview. The HR associate called and scheduled the interview. I was interviewed by 5 different supervisors, each with own set of questions. The questions were fairly easy, not very technical.

Interview Questions

Research Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Research Laboratories in May 2010.

They asked me why I was interested in applying for the company. They were interested to know if I could work outdoors or in the laboratory. They were offering a project to me to work on. They asked me if I was interested to join another work group. They also warned me about the possible hazards that the work may cause and the necessary precautions to take.

Interview Questions