United Space Alliance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.5

Engineering Staff II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Space Alliance.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Fair question. Hiring process was easy and straight forward. Lots of help with getting set up and integrated into the team

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was asked to apply by previous coworkers now with the company . The interview was arranged and conducted efficiently. They asked about my work history and specific work interests and my capabilities to fulfill them. They made an offer on the spot, contingent on standard background checks and drug screening tests.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Interview

United Space Alliance was a partnership between Rockwell and Lockheed and since I was a part of one of the companies, my interview was with the partner and a long time ago. Nothing currently beneficial.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Cape Canaveral, FL).

Interview

Written and verbal electronics test. Normal interview questions Received an offer a week later

Supervisor, Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Titusville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Titusville, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Detailed and also along big company guidelines as the jobs required a security clearance of confidential. Each question was like Boeing or Lockheed Martin was asking it. It also required a background check and a drug test and also references to work here.

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennedy Space Center, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Kennedy Space Center, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different departments in same day. We then went on a tour with 4 other candidates and some current employees. You could tell there was a little competition between the candidates. It turned out that all of us were hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Here is your salary is that ok.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Cape Canaveral, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview were very standard HR approved only questions asked by 2-3 managers

Interview Questions

• Can't remember - but it wasnt very hard   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for 6K more than offered, they gave me 4K more than original offer. perfect.

Engineering Staff I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Cape Canaveral, FL) in November 2008.

Interview

Asked many questions from what seemed tp be a generated list. Most questions were applicable to working within a group and past work experience. Another point of interest was an explanation of what the job would require of me to do. It was very informative to ensure that not only was I a good fit into their company but that they were a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you had to meet an important deadline and two people from the project quit?   Answer Question
    • How many light bulbs are in the building right now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations went well.

Aerospace Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Space Alliance (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Very long process from intial job application. Interview consisted less of technical knowledge and more of questions pertaining to personal character, team skills, and other general traits along those lines. Very personable management. Seems to be bonus points to go in natural as your self. Also, military veteran another large bonus point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed. Take it or leave it.

Avionics Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

engineering 4 page quiz and 4 peer review

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none....