United Staffing Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Assistant Interview

Recruiter Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone Interviewed and then asked to go in for a 1:1 interview.
Filled out an application and then interviews by HR Director.
She basically just ran through my resume and asked when I would be able to start.
She made it seem as if I got the position but weeks later did not offer me the position after I had to follow-up with her twice.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty basic.   Answer Question

Entry Level Administrative Assistant Interview

Entry Level Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in February 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter called me out of the blue based on a resume of mine she found on the internet. I met with her the next day for the interview and I already have an interview with the actual company 2 days later. So everything moved very quickly and I was very impressed with the kindness and professionalism of the recruiter.

Interview Question – Why are there gaps in your resume?   Answer Question

Agency School Nurse Interview

Agency School Nurse
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – You will have a casual interview with the directors in the company and you feel at home without pressures.

Interview Question – How do you handle delicate pressures?   View Answer

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – Two rounds. First round met with my direct manager. Second round met with the owners wife.

Interview Question – There was none. All of the questions were standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unpaid- no negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – Overall, this interview is too good to be true. Result: It is too good to be true.
Being approached promptly with interview appointment while submitting the opening positoin posted on Craiglist. After the regular process of staffing application filling and await for another 30 mins, I was interviewed by the senior recruiter for 30 mins with detailed introductoin of the possible position with the client. Being told the client had two unsuccessful self-recruiting experience and was their first attempt to hire the right candidate via UnitedStaffing. My recruiter commented nicely on my sharp resume and have nothing to advice but emphasing the need of great confidence on getting a perm position while talking to my client. I was told to prepare for the following interviews but this never happened afterward.
Conclusion: It is still a very competitive job market with current sluggish econmic performance, yet I will keep working closely with UnitedStaffing for any possible offer soon.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Market Researcher Interview

Market Researcher
Newark, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – it was a very basic interview for a field market research temp position. they didn't care so much about experience, as long as you look professional and can demonstrate good customer service skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basic email & interview awaiting response

Interview Question – Do you have family in NYC area?   View Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at United Staffing Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – simple and straight forward

Interview Question – Why'd you leave your last job?   Answer Question

Worked for United Staffing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!