United Staffing Solutions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.5

Human Resources Interview

2 steps interview. Head of HR first and then the CEO. Basically describe your previous job content and your personality. Show your computer skills and online searching ability. Try to sell myself by building up on my previous experience.

Recruiter Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in April 2014.

Phone Interviewed and then asked to go in for a 1:1 interview.
    Filled out an application and then interviews by HR Director.
    She basically just ran through my resume and asked when I would be able to start.
    She made it seem as if I got the position but weeks later did not offer me the position after I had to follow-up with her twice.

Entry Level Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in February 2014.

The recruiter called me out of the blue based on a resume of mine she found on the internet. I met with her the next day for the interview and I already have an interview with the actual company 2 days later. So everything moved very quickly and I was very impressed with the kindness and professionalism of the recruiter.

Agency School Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in October 2013.

You will have a casual interview with the directors in the company and you feel at home without pressures.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in June 2011.

Overall, this interview is too good to be true. Result: It is too good to be true.
    Being approached promptly with interview appointment while submitting the opening positoin posted on Craiglist. After the regular process of staffing application filling and await for another 30 mins, I was interviewed by the senior recruiter for 30 mins with detailed introductoin of the possible position with the client. Being told the client had two unsuccessful self-recruiting experience and was their first attempt to hire the right candidate via UnitedStaffing. My recruiter commented nicely on my sharp resume and have nothing to advice but emphasing the need of great confidence on getting a perm position while talking to my client. I was told to prepare for the following interviews but this never happened afterward.
    Conclusion: It is still a very competitive job market with current sluggish econmic performance, yet I will keep working closely with UnitedStaffing for any possible offer soon.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in November 2010.

Two rounds. First round met with my direct manager. Second round met with the owners wife.

Unpaid- no negotiation

Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in June 2009.

it was a very basic interview for a field market research temp position. they didn't care so much about experience, as long as you look professional and can demonstrate good customer service skills

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in September 2010.

Basic email & interview awaiting response

Human Resources Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Staffing Solutions in March 2010.

simple and straight forward