United States Liability Insurance Group

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group.

Really easy process with only a few questions and a basic spelling test. Then you move on to a video interview which was really easy and takes about 15 minutes. Make sure you have some questions ready.

IT Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group.

There are like more than 1 round of interview. You have to give lots of details and make the interviewer impress with your conversation. Make sure you do most of the talking.

Interview Questions
    • Give me your worst days at your former employer. Many ways to answer is the problem.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group.

I was called by a team lead within the company a day after I applied online. I did the phone interview the lasted about half an hour. It had to be the most bizarre phone interview I had with any company. The person interviewing me never asked anything related to my work experience. The person told me all about the company and a overview of the job. The individual then asked if I had any questions and I asked several of them. Out of no where the individual said let you yell about myself and how long they were there. After that they covered everything we talked about again. We ended the conversation and he stated that they would be in touch. It has been two weeks and I haven't heard a thing. At first I was excited about the possibilty of working for this company, but after not hearing anything in over a week. I'm kinda of grateful that they never contacted me.

Underwriter Interview That Turned Into A Policy Issuance Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group in September 2014.

I applied online and was called a couple of days after. The majority of the individuals that I met were very nice and the company is probably a great company to work for. I had 2 separate interviews both times I went to discuss positions at USLI. I applied for an Underwriting position and during the interview with one of the Sr. VP's there, I was told that I didn't have any experience (though it was well documented on my Resume that I did have plenty of insurance experience). The Sr. VP then tried to tell me about an "entry level" position of Policy Issuance. During this same interview, the Sr. VP asked me the questions "are you Married?" and "What does your wife do?". I went to school for business and I know for a fact that you aren't allowed to ask these questions during an interview as they have absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not I can do the job. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Policy Issuer/Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group in May 2014.

I had an interview with USLI a few day ago. I think it is ridiculous that they have you do an assessement/personality test. They should base on whether you get hired on how you interviewed not by the score you receive on the assessement test.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions that were difficult or unexpected. The questions were very easy to answer.   Answer Question

College Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group.

I sent in my résumé' with a friend and a call to attend an interview a few days later. I met with the internship coordinator for the interview and then I was given a standardized test. It was basically like high school based questions. The interview questions were more like a conversation. She was very pleasant and sweet. She also gave me a tour of the building. A few days later she emailed me a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question for the internship interview   Answer Question
    There is a standard hourly rate for college interns

Sales Enhancement Team Interview

I applied online – interviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group.

I just started the interviewing process. The sales manager called me and he was very nice. I will have to go through several interviews before being hired. I am still trying to feel it out too.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group.

The interview process is long and very detailed. There are several interviews that you will need to go through in order to get hired. However this is the case because they want to hire people that are the right fir for the company and will succeed long term with them.

Interview Questions
    • It is as much about who you are and how you interact with others as your track record in the industry.   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group in February 2013.

Applied online and was contacted within a few days. I went in for an interview and had 2 interviews, one with the head underwriter at the San Ramon office and another with a VP at their headquarters in PA. Afterwards, I took a basic math, spelling, and grammar test followed by a personality test called CALPERs which inexplicably contained some random math problems and puzzles. After all my testing was done I was given a tour of the office and introduced to everyone in the office. Was told I'd hear back from them in the next week and a half. I assumed the interview went well since they asked me to stay to meet the whole office but seeing as how I haven't heard anything in over a month I believe that assumption was wrong

Interview Questions
    • Puzzles in personality test, they were logic based puzzles with shapes.   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at United States Liability Insurance Group in January 2013.

comprehension test followed by on site tour and interview