United States Olympic Committee

United States Olympic Committee Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at United States Olympic Committee

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at United States Olympic Committee.

Applied online, received a phone call from department to request a phone interview and set one up that week. It was a 45-minute interview and asked behavioral and situation-based questions. I was told that there were a few other candidates and I would hear back within a week. I heard back in less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • It was a creative question; how would you design a page?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable

Athlete & Community Relations Intern-Chula Vista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

I applied online – interviewed at United States Olympic Committee.

You apply online at teamusa.org and click careers. Then applying through there will allow you to submit your resume and additional information. INCLUDE A COVER LETTER. Make sure spacing is correct, grammar and information is perfect. If there is incorrect spelling or grammar, forget it we will just pass through and move onto the next. An intern will sort through the applicants then provide the supervisor with a top five, then they will choose two applicants to interview over the phone. You move to Chula Vista/ San Diego and live at the US Olympic Training Center. There you are paid a stipend every two weeks of about $200. Your room and food plans however are already taken from your pay. This is a unique experience but don't expect to work for the USOC following your internship they usually aren't hiring.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness other than overachieving?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

The process took a dayinterviewed at United States Olympic Committee in May 2010.

Behavioral interview - peer and manager panel

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at United States Olympic Committee in April 2010.

I interviewed over the phone with my supervisor and then traveled 1.5 hours each way to interview with other members of the team although my supervisor was working from home that day and could not make the effort to meet me for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral interviewing questions - basics. No surprises.   Answer Question
    • Behavioral interviewing questions - basics. No surprises.   Answer Question
    Nothing - everything was predetermined and there was no flexibility.

Intern Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at United States Olympic Committee in August 2010.

40-Minute phone interview with 3 people. Typical general interview questions