United States Steel

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at United States Steel in November 2014.

Process took about 4 weeks. I had an phone interview and then followed up with several in person interview with several groups. Several other candidates were there and each were taken into room at different time to be interviewed by two individuals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at United States Steel in March 2012.

I applied for an internship after hearing about the company at a job fair. After I applied online, I received a call asking when would be a good time to set up a preliminary phone interview. After I had the preliminary phone interview, they called a couple of days later to set up a real interview. However, because the position was out-of-state, they were flexible and set up another, more rigorous, phone interview. The questions were not too difficult, just basic interview questions, and everything seemed to go pretty well. However, after the interview, it took them many weeks to get back to me and didn't call. Rather, they sent an email saying I had not been selected.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty basic, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary given.   Answer Question