United States Steel

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at United States Steel in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for an internship after hearing about the company at a job fair. After I applied online, I received a call asking when would be a good time to set up a preliminary phone interview. After I had the preliminary phone interview, they called a couple of days later to set up a real interview. However, because the position was out-of-state, they were flexible and set up another, more rigorous, phone interview. The questions were not too difficult, just basic interview questions, and everything seemed to go pretty well. However, after the interview, it took them many weeks to get back to me and didn't call. Rather, they sent an email saying I had not been selected.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty basic, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary given.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at United States Steel

Worked for United States Steel? Contribute to the Community!