United States Steel Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at United States Steel.

Interview

no questions about strengths or weaknesses. Just why did I come to my university, what do I see myself doing in the future, and why do I want to work in US Steel.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at United States Steel (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Process took about 4 weeks. I had an phone interview and then followed up with several in person interview with several groups. Several other candidates were there and each were taken into room at different time to be interviewed by two individuals.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at United States Steel in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for an internship after hearing about the company at a job fair. After I applied online, I received a call asking when would be a good time to set up a preliminary phone interview. After I had the preliminary phone interview, they called a couple of days later to set up a real interview. However, because the position was out-of-state, they were flexible and set up another, more rigorous, phone interview. The questions were not too difficult, just basic interview questions, and everything seemed to go pretty well. However, after the interview, it took them many weeks to get back to me and didn't call. Rather, they sent an email saying I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty basic, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary given.   Answer Question