United Stock Exchange

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Stock Exchange

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at United Stock Exchange in April 2012.

Had an Interview with a captive unit of a top consulting company last to last week. The interview started off with a couple of Organization Fit questions and then moved onto the next set of questions comprising 2 guesstimates or market sizing questions. After that the interviewer chose to ask a Business Valuation question and drilled deeper into my valuation skills. The interviewer also asked me to rate my knowledge on finance on a scale of ten. The interview closed on a light note with the interviewer checking out my family background.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the total market size of premium ice cream brands in India.   View Answer
  • Is it feasible for Hagen Dai to enter the Indian Market and if yes what should be its target.   Answer Question