United Stock Exchange

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at United Stock Exchange in April 2012.

Interview Details – Had an Interview with a captive unit of a top consulting company last to last week. The interview started off with a couple of Organization Fit questions and then moved onto the next set of questions comprising 2 guesstimates or market sizing questions. After that the interviewer chose to ask a Business Valuation question and drilled deeper into my valuation skills. The interviewer also asked me to rate my knowledge on finance on a scale of ten. The interview closed on a light note with the interviewer checking out my family background.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the total market size of premium ice cream brands in India.   View Answer
  • Is it feasible for Hagen Dai to enter the Indian Market and if yes what should be its target.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for United Stock Exchange? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Stock Exchange Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Stock Exchange employees and interview candidates.