United Supermarkets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Anything available Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at United Supermarkets in February 2009.

Interview Details – The company had an open job fair interview setting. They were very organized, casual yet professional, and it was quite pleasant. The management team was very upbeat and positive and were looking for that in their employees. I had two interviews in all over a 3 day period.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their salary ranges were different according to the position of course, but each range seemed rather limited. Their was not a lot of room for negotiation, but they did seem to base their decision fairly according to experience level. While their pay was not nearly what I was accustomed to getting, I did get their range maximum based on my personal experiences (not professional) even though I was changing fields entirely. So don't limit yourself to professional experience only when applying, talk at length about your hobbies, talents, personal experiences, etc. They are adept at finding the right position to fit you.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for United Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Supermarkets Anything available interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Supermarkets employees and interview candidates.