United Supermarkets Anything available Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Anything available Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at United Supermarkets in February 2009.

The company had an open job fair interview setting. They were very organized, casual yet professional, and it was quite pleasant. The management team was very upbeat and positive and were looking for that in their employees. I had two interviews in all over a 3 day period.

Interview Questions
Their salary ranges were different according to the position of course, but each range seemed rather limited. Their was not a lot of room for negotiation, but they did seem to base their decision fairly according to experience level. While their pay was not nearly what I was accustomed to getting, I did get their range maximum based on my personal experiences (not professional) even though I was changing fields entirely. So don't limit yourself to professional experience only when applying, talk at length about your hobbies, talents, personal experiences, etc. They are adept at finding the right position to fit you.

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Supermarkets

Worked for United Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!