United Surgical Partners Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2015

2.7

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at United Surgical Partners (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It was a very informal interview. It wasn't your typical interview, the person basically went over the benefits and rules like it was the first day of the job. It was probably the easiest interview I have ever had. It seemed like they were not prepared or organized to do conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• The only interview question asked was "Tell me about yourself." If you consider that a question. From there it was basic conversation about home liife, school, and about goals.   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at United Surgical Partners.

Interview

Great onboarding, Training was acceptable and thorough. Great opportunity to see the operations side of healthcare from an ASC/Short Stay Hospital perspective. Business model is strong, the day to day operations and corporate culture could use some improvement.

Negotiation

about average

Facility Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at United Surgical Partners (Addison, TX).

Interview

After meeting with my local Regional Vice President, I flew to corporate headquarters in Addison, TX to meet and speak with leadership there. This was a great chance to "interview" each other and to see the strength of the company beforehand. I was introduced to many key people, whom I later worked with on a regular basis.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that your experience might contribute to success of the facility you are interviewing to manage?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you understand the marketplace, and the value of your skills/experience, then USPI is quite fair with establishing salary.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at United Surgical Partners (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Communication with agency. Interview directly with management. Inviting and casual process. No hard questions. Asked typical questions of interviewers. No interaction with HR. One on one. Talked more about the role and the company than about your expertise.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at United Surgical Partners (Addison, TX).

Interview

Through a recruiter. Two in-person interviews. Typical interview questions. Quick offer made after second interview. First interview with a lower manager and co-worker. Second interview with main boss/hiring manager. Comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary from other business/accounting interviews with other companies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted their offer, it was for the amount I requested.

Clinical Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at United Surgical Partners in September 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and 2 face to face.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Nothing unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

Would not negotiate

Cst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at United Surgical Partners (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I was hired after working there as agency. I appreciate the manager going to bat for me when it came to full time employment and salary desired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the Administrator whether or not I was intimidated by others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation because they we were both in a position where they needed my skill set, and my credentialing and wages earned could not be lessened.

Nursing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at United Surgical Partners (Addison, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I had applied three other times with USPI and this was the first time I was called. I found that their interview process is very common with other companies . I had good feed back from HR

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would handle an issue that they were having.How would I solve the issue. It was not an easy issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes . Try . I asked for the items that I wanted not everything

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at United Surgical Partners in September 2009.

Interview

Very detailed and intensive interviews - from 1 to 4.5 hours in length. get a good perspective on the company culture, work ethic and employee personalities from these interviews. If prepared for the postion and the interview process, the interviews are a positive progress towards achieving the position. All interview questions are in-line with expectations during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How are you prepared for this position without prior experience running a center?   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at United Surgical Partners in June 2008.

Interview

Telephone interview first followed by on-site, in person interview. Very casual, comfortable interview and work environment. Treated with respect from start to finish of interview and continued on to work enviornment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us rather than other opportunities you have?   Answer Question