United Technologies Accounting Internship Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (4)
- Operations Leadership Program Associate (3)
- Manufacturing Engineer (2)
- ITLP (2)
- FLP (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Financial Leadership Program (2)
- Supply Chain Manager (2)
- Leadership Program Associate (1)
- IT Leadership Development Program (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Market Inteliigence Manager (1)
- Industrial Relations Intern (1)
- Senior HIL Research Engineer (1)
- Engineering Project Manager (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Designer (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Treasury Administrator (1)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- I Don't Know (1)
- Global Commodity Manager (1)
- Government Relations (1)
- Leadership Rotational Program (1)
- Accounting Internship (1)
- Avionics Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
Accounting Internship Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at United Technologies in October 2012.
Interview Details – Application through website and campus recruiting. After being selected, set up an interview time. For this interview, it was a 2 on 1. Following the first interview, a second and final phone interview is scheduled roughly 2 months later.
All behavioral questions, nothing technical.
Interview Question – What made you choose your major?
Describe your thought solving process.
Favorite business related class and why? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Technologies