United Technologies

United Technologies Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Technologies in October 2009.

It started with a phone screening interview about 30mins. Then I received a on-site interview invitation in two weeks.
The on-site interview included 1 to 1 talk, panel interview and lunch and breakfast. From early morning till late afternoon. After about 1 week late, I was notified that they would extend me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation that everything went run and you were in real trouble during your past work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for United Technologies

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Technologies in October 2010.

I first contacted the company through a Career Fair, after my initial introduction they gave me an invitation to a Reception they had later that day since they had already scheduled all interviews for the day. During the reception I approached one of the recruiters and engaged them in a conversation which led to them asking for my resume.

Interview Questions