United Technologies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at United Technologies in October 2009.

Interview Details – It started with a phone screening interview about 30mins. Then I received a on-site interview invitation in two weeks.
The on-site interview included 1 to 1 talk, panel interview and lunch and breakfast. From early morning till late afternoon. After about 1 week late, I was notified that they would extend me an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that everything went run and you were in real trouble during your past work.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at United Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – I first contacted the company through a Career Fair, after my initial introduction they gave me an invitation to a Reception they had later that day since they had already scheduled all interviews for the day. During the reception I approached one of the recruiters and engaged them in a conversation which led to them asking for my resume.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Technologies

Worked for United Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Technologies Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Technologies employees and interview candidates.