United Technologies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at United Technologies in October 2009.

Interview Details – It started with a phone screening interview about 30mins. Then I received a on-site interview invitation in two weeks.
The on-site interview included 1 to 1 talk, panel interview and lunch and breakfast. From early morning till late afternoon. After about 1 week late, I was notified that they would extend me an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that everything went run and you were in real trouble during your past work.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at United Technologies in October 2010.

Interview Details – I first contacted the company through a Career Fair, after my initial introduction they gave me an invitation to a Reception they had later that day since they had already scheduled all interviews for the day. During the reception I approached one of the recruiters and engaged them in a conversation which led to them asking for my resume.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for United Technologies? Contribute to the Community!