United Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

FLP Interview

FLP
Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at United Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through career services and was selected for an on campus interview. Standard interview asking to go through my resume and talk about experiences in groups. 3 weeks later I received a call inviting me to their second round at HQ. They reimbursed for travel expenses (though I still haven't gotten the check (6 weeks later) and paid for a room. 2nd interview was all day and included a tour at one of their facilities. There were 2 separate interviews which were with either one or two different interviewers. They said they needed 2-3 weeks before a decision would be made. After 3 weeks I hadn't heard so I followed up and was told they needed another couple of weeks. 3 weeks later i received an email saying I didn't get the job. Interview process was great until they took 6 weeks to give me a decision and after 6 weeks they haven't reimbursed expenses as promised.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult--mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

FLP Interview

FLP

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at United Technologies in November 2009.

Interview Details – 1 campus interview and office visit

Interview Question – Had a conflict and how to resolve?   Answer Question

Worked for United Technologies? Contribute to the Community!