United Technologies FLP Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

FLP Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at United Technologies in November 2009.

1 campus interview and office visit

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Technologies

FLP Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at United Technologies in November 2012.

Applied through career services and was selected for an on campus interview. Standard interview asking to go through my resume and talk about experiences in groups. 3 weeks later I received a call inviting me to their second round at HQ. They reimbursed for travel expenses (though I still haven't gotten the check (6 weeks later) and paid for a room. 2nd interview was all day and included a tour at one of their facilities. There were 2 separate interviews which were with either one or two different interviewers. They said they needed 2-3 weeks before a decision would be made. After 3 weeks I hadn't heard so I followed up and was told they needed another couple of weeks. 3 weeks later i received an email saying I didn't get the job. Interview process was great until they took 6 weeks to give me a decision and after 6 weeks they haven't reimbursed expenses as promised.

Interview Questions

Worked for United Technologies? Contribute to the Community!