United Technologies

United Technologies FLP Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

FLP Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at United Technologies in November 2009.

Interview Details – 1 campus interview and office visit

Interview Question – Had a conflict and how to resolve?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

FLP Interview

Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at United Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through career services and was selected for an on campus interview. Standard interview asking to go through my resume and talk about experiences in groups. 3 weeks later I received a call inviting me to their second round at HQ. They reimbursed for travel expenses (though I still haven't gotten the check (6 weeks later) and paid for a room. 2nd interview was all day and included a tour at one of their facilities. There were 2 separate interviews which were with either one or two different interviewers. They said they needed 2-3 weeks before a decision would be made. After 3 weeks I hadn't heard so I followed up and was told they needed another couple of weeks. 3 weeks later i received an email saying I didn't get the job. Interview process was great until they took 6 weeks to give me a decision and after 6 weeks they haven't reimbursed expenses as promised.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult--mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Technologies

Worked for United Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Technologies FLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by United Technologies employees and interview candidates.