Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at United Technologies
- Financial Leadership Program (6)
- Intern (6)
- Operations Leadership Program Associate (5)
- ITLP (3)
- Finance Leadership Program (3)
- FLP (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (2)
- Manufacturing Engineer (2)
- Supply Chain Manager (2)
- Leadership Program Associate (1)
- Associate Research Engineer (1)
- Staff Engineer/Scientist, Research Engineering (1)
- IT Leadership Development Program (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Avionics Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supply Chain Coop (1)
- Human Resources Leadership Development Program (1)
- Production Assembler I (1)
- Market Inteliigence Manager (1)
- Industrial Relations Intern (1)
- Senior HIL Research Engineer (1)
- Digital Assets Manager (1)
- Lead - Custom Solution (1)
- Control Research Scientist (1)
- Landing Gear Mechanic (1)
- I Don't Know (1)
- Global Commodity Manager (1)
- Government Relations (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at United Technologies.
They originally said the whole process will take a month, but it has been a solid 2 months now to get to the final round. 1st interview was with recruiter as a screening interview. 2nd interview was with a manager and only took 15 minutes. The manager rushed the conversation. The 3rd round is an inperson interview.
- Name a difficult situation you had to go through? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for United Technologies
ITLP InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at United Technologies (Hartford, CT) in November 2009.
They put you in a room with three other interviewers. Then there is a barrage of behavioral questions being thrown at you, as well as follow-up questions to all your answers. That is just the first interview. Then depending how you do, they follow up for another round of interviews, or decline you.
- They are conflict related questions, whether interpersonal or project related. Answer Question
ITLP InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university – interviewed at United Technologies.
Phone interview consisting of behavior questions and then a panel interview in person consisting of more behavioral questions.
- Tell us about a time when something didn't go to plan. What was your response? Answer Question