United Technologies Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at United Technologies.

I may applied online, but I don't remember. One day, I got a call from UT, and he asked me do you know UT? I said, sorry, I am not too familiar with the company. The guy on the other side is like 'You don't know UT???!!!' Then politely end the call.

Other Interview Reviews for United Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at United Technologies in March 2013.

The hiring and interview process tends to be extremely long at UTC. I went through three interviews that were spaced out almost one to two weeks apart, and then didn't start until about three weeks after that. This could only apply to internships. There's a lot of competition for positions at UTC, so don't expect it to be a quick process. Learn as much as you can about the company before you're interview. It will give you a great advantage and they will be very impressed.

Interview Questions
    • "Explain a time when you had to make a difficult decision that also resulted in high risk with either outcome."   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Technologies in June 2014.

1.written test only aptitude and reasoning
    2.technical round 1
    3.technical round 2
    4,hr
    all rounds are easy with some basic knowledge u can crack easily

Interview Questions
    • types of relays(because iam from electronics background not familiar with electrical stuff)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at United Technologies in June 2010.

Overall it was a great experience and this is a great company. The entire process was professional and organized from the initial phone call to the offer. I was asked more behavioral questions and the interviewers were very concerned with my desires and goals.

Interview Questions
    Yes I was able to negotiate my offer. Know your worth and be able to communicate your worth. However, also be realistic and knowledgeable of the position and competitive salaries for that position.