United Therapeutics Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Therapeutics

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at United Therapeutics (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received phone call 2 months later. The interview lasted several hours with 6 different people. The interview seemed to go well but the last 2 people did not seem to be into me at all. The last one was rude and I could tell she did not even want to be bothered with meeting me. I seems they were looking for someone that would fit in with current group. I was older than the people I met with so I feel that I may have experienced ageism. UT seemed like a top notch company benefit and perks wise. I did not appreciate having all those benefits dangled at me when they had no intention of giving me a job. I was rejected immediately the next morning in an email.

Interview Questions

• Questions were really easy but the most difficult question was WHY was I interested in position. Why would I not be?   1 Answer