United Therapeutics

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Therapeutics

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at United Therapeutics in June 2014.

I initially had a phone interview with an HR rep. I was then brought in for an onsite interview. I met with the HR rep I had originally spoke to on the phone and another manager in the Accounting department. The interview was behavioral. They wanted to know how you react in certain work situations. I thought I did pretty well and I was certainly qualified but I guess I wasn't the right fit. It was a little difficult trying to accommodate everyone's schedule for the onsite interview, but overall the process was ok.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at United Therapeutics in March 2014.

Applied online and received phone call 2 months later. The interview lasted several hours with 6 different people. The interview seemed to go well but the last 2 people did not seem to be into me at all. The last one was rude and I could tell she did not even want to be bothered with meeting me. I seems they were looking for someone that would fit in with current group. I was older than the people I met with so I feel that I may have experienced ageism. UT seemed like a top notch company benefit and perks wise. I did not appreciate having all those benefits dangled at me when they had no intention of giving me a job. I was rejected immediately the next morning in an email.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were really easy but the most difficult question was WHY was I interested in position. Why would I not be?   View Answer