United Water (New Jersey)

www.unitedwater.com
  www.unitedwater.com

United Water (New Jersey) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2014
Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Water (New Jersey)

Senior Water Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at United Water (New Jersey).

Started with a phone interview. Background history, scenarios, and asked about computer experience. Both uys were very nice. The interview lasted about 35 minutes and would have bern shorter, but we started talking about non job related stuff. Very personable.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at United Water (New Jersey).

The interview was conducted by two managers and an HR representative. General interview questions about my background and skills. It lasted approximately 2 hours. I contacted them after three weeks and was told a decision hadn't been made but I was still being considered. A week later I received a generic rejection email.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult to answer. Questions mainly focused on my background. The HR questions seemed repetitive.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrington Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrington Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at United Water (New Jersey) in April 2013.

I applied to a job via the company's website. A week later I received an email from a human resources and they wanted to conduct an initial phone interview to discuss my qualifications and level of interest in this role. During the phone conversation, the human resource professional asked me what I was looking to make in terms of salary.

Following the phone interview, I was told they would like to arrange for me to come in for a 1:1 interview with the Hiring Manager. During the interview, the Hiring Manager asked me to walk him through my resume from my college to present. Overall, the Hiring Manager asked general questions. I sent a thank you letter within 24 hours of of the interview to show my interest in the position.

I did not hear anything for 2 weeks, so I called the Hiring Manager to follow up if the position was still available and if so, was I still under consideration. After my follow up phone call, I was invited back to meet with the Hiring Manager's boss. Within a few days after the second 1:1 interview I received a verbal offer from human resources.

Interview Questions

The offer was below fair market value

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at United Water (New Jersey) in June 2010.

I was first contacted by telephone by an intern to ask me some basic questions (degree status, interview availability, etc). I was then contacted by a recruiter to schedule my interview. The interview was pretty laid back. We discussed my previous experience and what I felt were my strongest skills.