UnitedHealth Group

Very Easy Interview

Telephonic Case Manager Interview

Telephonic Case Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – I applied online and a couple weeks later received a call from HR. I interviewed with HR, then a week later received a call to set up an in person interview with the hiring nurse manager. I had an in person interview with two nurse managers who both had an associate degree in nursing. One of the nurse managers had 2 more years of nursing experience than me in the same arena and the other nurse manager had less years of experience than me. They were polite and both reviewed my resume, asking me questions about my background and quizzed me on medications for a few chronic conditions. I thought the interview questions were fairly easy. A couple weeks later I received a generic email stating, “Unfortunately this position is no longer available at this time”. A few of my colleagues also did not receive offers; also interviewed by the same two clinical managers. Is it because we had our BSN and the two that interviewed us did not……. or we were not the “right fit”?

Interview Question – All questions were fairly easy.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Pharmacy Clerk
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – recruiter scheduled a one on one interview

Interview Question – something i dont like about my former boss   View Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – UnitedHealth Group used Hire Vue to make a hiring decision. I was asked by a UHG recruiter to complete the one-way video interview. This video is supposed to be a step (not the step) in the hiring process. The next business day, the same recruiter called and said that the manager has decided to proceed with another candidate, no F2F for me. This process didn't allow me to questions; guess it doesn't matter. UHG needs to put the Human back into HR and stop with this shotgun method.

Interview Question – How do you settle conflict with others?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

On Board Representative Interview

On Board Representative
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was three phase meeting with two people, one person and finally another person. I was not prepared to be interviewed for over 2 hours and thing they should have set this expectation. The last person that interviewed me seemed bother by the process which made me nervous. I was also told at the interview that working weekends is expected. This should have been in the job description as I would have never applied for the job and wasted my time.

Interview Question – I was asked what my dream job is. I thought this was was very unexpected because I think for most people there dream job has nothing to do with a 9-5 job.   Answer Question

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!