UnitedHealth Group Case Manager Interview Questions

2.4

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2013.

Interview

Two weeks after online application, email from recruiter to set time for half hour phone interview that lasts 20 minutes, recruiter went over times/dates on resume, why did you leave this position, have you had a difficult coworker, describe the kind of hours you put in in work in a work day, then salary range discussed (ouch!), by phone hiring manager set up one hour phone interview in a week, questions were describe yourself, have you worked in ambiguous situations, describe ethical dilemmas

Interview Questions

• Easy questions but not motivated after salary range explained   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back from hr dept and phone interview set up. After phone interview 1:1 interview set up at local office, after approximately a month I received a call back stating I was hired, now I'm going through the background check, drug test and ppd. Looking forward to starting soon!

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Response from Human Resources was immediate and offered a timely interview date. The actual offices were located in a low rent area of San Diego with an adjacent parking structure. The friendly receptionist provided a pamphlet containing a successful (and optomistic) case study prior to the interview. The office cubicles were roomy and quiet, with minimumal activity at the time of the interview. The lead interviewer was both personable and professional and clearly inferred the realities of the position and its limitations. The interview process involved three separate interviews with ascending levels within the corporate structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a very busy schedule?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was 3 days after I applied for the RN Case Manager position. The recruiter was awesome and my phone interview went very well and I had a face-to-face interview 1 week later on a Monday. By that Friday I was offered the position. The process was very smooth and informative. The only drawback was that my hire date/training/orientation won't start until December. :-(

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working with a computer and moving through multiple windows?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2008.

Interview

after sendingon-line resume- recalled corporate HR to follow up. 1 week later scheduled telephone "pre" interview. 2 weeks later invited in for on site interview. Called 1 day later with job offer. Issues with hiring inexperienced managers - majority seemed to be very "green" .As interview proceeded, job description was more suited for clerical repetitive data entry with little opportunity to utilize clinical skills. Bonuses were given based on quantity of phone contacts rather than quality of care

Interview Questions

• What is one of the more difficult cases you had in previous job - how did you handle it   Answer Question

for above reaseons. Little growth opportunity