UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eau Claire, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

The first week I had an on-site screening, passed that and right away got a phone interview set up for the next week. About 20 minutes after my phone interview I got a call back for a 1:1 interview. The lady was extremely nice and asked a few questions. The next day I got a call saying I was hired and had to get a drug test done right away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Good interview process and hr is very supportive

Interview Questions

• why you want to join healthcare industry?   2 Answers

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview. 1. Telephonic round to check my work experience and the time I can join the new job. 2. One to one with HR. 3. Written test (IQ Test), typing test on typing software and test of excel to check logical skills. 4. One to one with Process Manager. 5. Interview with SDM. 6. Background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

four rounds of interview. first round is aptitude test and next round is written test basing on graduate skills, then typing test after successfully completing typing test then last round is HR round.

Interview Questions

• why did u choose and join uhg?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

There are two rounds. One is Aptitude test and the other is operations round with manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did u leave the previous organization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

written test consisting of questions from english, quant and data interpretation. Followed by an HR interview consisting of questions of general nature. It was followed by the process manager where basics of health insurance were asked, in particular of US health insurance. If required, another technical round would be called for.