UnitedHealth Group

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Eau Claire, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – The first week I had an on-site screening, passed that and right away got a phone interview set up for the next week. About 20 minutes after my phone interview I got a call back for a 1:1 interview. The lady was extremely nice and asked a few questions. The next day I got a call saying I was hired and had to get a drug test done right away.

Interview Questions

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 12 months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – four rounds of interview.
first round is aptitude test and next round is written test basing on graduate skills, then typing test after successfully completing typing test then last round is HR round.

Interview Question – why did u choose and join uhg?   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – written test consisting of questions from english, quant and data interpretation. Followed by an HR interview consisting of questions of general nature.
It was followed by the process manager where basics of health insurance were asked, in particular of US health insurance.
If required, another technical round would be called for.

Interview Question – Why do you want to get into US Healthcare?   Answer Question

Claims Associate

I applied online and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – Good interview process and hr is very supportive

Interview Question – why you want to join healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details – There were 5 rounds of interview.
1. Telephonic round to check my work experience and the time I can join the new job.
2. One to one with HR.
3. Written test (IQ Test), typing test on typing software and test of excel to check logical skills.
4. One to one with Process Manager.
5. Interview with SDM.
6. Background check.

Interview Question – Why were you not satisfied with your last job.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – There are two rounds. One is Aptitude test and the other is operations round with manager.

Interview Question – Why did u leave the previous organization?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.