UnitedHealth Group Claims Processor Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claim Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2009.

A few computer tests are given that are beyond basic and nothing compared to what you will be doing with their software, to test your aptitude, etc. Totally bogus to lure you in. The interviewers are usually 2 different manages a trick question or two. The recruiter is usually swet as pie, they're all phony though.

Interview Questions
  • They will give you facts about the company in the beginning interview, then ask you at the end abourlt something they mentioned on the company's history, to make sure you are paying attention   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2008.

Hard to get an interview unless you no someone. The interview process was fairly straightforward and painless;

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything too crazy. Pretty much what you would expect -they want to know your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    Multiple people will call and talk with you. Its a fairly long process. But they aren't unreasonable.

Claims Processor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2010.

I was told through email that I needed to take an onsite assessment. I took the assessment and the recruiter set up a time to meet with her again a few days later, she was very confused over dates.

I went to the interview which was a very simple session with the recruiter, who told me I would either be called to come back and interview with a hiring manager, or I would receive an email that would indicate they had declined to pursue me further and this would happen in 24 hours. Well, 24 hours passed, and I heard nothing. I called and left a message expressing my interest in the position, and then at midnight, received an email stating they had other more suitable candidates.

Over all the experience was ok, with the exception of the recruiter being a little out of touch and unprofessional.