UnitedHealth Group Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Cypress, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

submitted online application/resume, then questionnaire of 50 multiple choice questions (many of which had no choices that were really appropriate), then 3 online interview assessments, one of which is a digital interview and it feels like you are talking to yourself (can you say awkward), then a phone interview where I wasn't asked anything that wasn't on my resume. Next would be an interview with a hiring manager. Long process.

Interview Questions

• questions so far were just repeating things that were on my resume already except why do I think I would be good for this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was simple, first a phone interview, then face to face, and lastly you are offered a position. once that is done they will make you an offer. They normally offer you less money then what is posted on the jobs site or what you are told the salary starts at and you can negotiate with them however they are pretty bent on their offer. I was offered two different salaries and declined them both.

Interview Questions

• the questions are concerning behavior, how you react under pressure, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Havent been hired just yet I've only done the initial phone interview. I applied about a week and a half ago and was sent email to do questionnaires and a prove it test. The next day I did a phone interview asking about my experience within the medical field an customer service and told to expect another interview soon

Interview Questions

• How many years of Customer service experience do you have ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkridge, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Elkridge, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process moved along quite expeditiously. I submitted my application online one day and then a couple of days later I received a response via email to schedule a phone interview. After completing the phone interview then a day or so later I received a follow up call to interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest obstacle you had to overcome?   1 Answer

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2015.

Interview

So far, I had a phone interview. It was an informal interview truthfully, but the lady was very pleasant. I just received another email inviting me to a digital interview. I'm nervous, but hope it goes well.

Interview Questions

The salary offer was lower than I was expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First, fill out application - then the video interview ( which is awkward but prepares you for the rest of the interviews), then a phone interview with a recruiter, then face to face with the hiring manager. Pretty easy, just know your strengths and be prepared for behavioral questions ( basic interview). The 10 days later I got the job :) Good luck!

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very easy and fast! Person from recruiting contacting me and went through basic background information. Then was invited for a virtual interview which was very easy to complete. Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager and within two days I recieved an offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Provided with the salary, no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. It's always funny to interview with someone who is very young and new to interviewing. Lots of promises made - not many came through. Many in my group said they were told they could work from home, and that wasn't the case. I was told I could get an early shift, and was not able to, even after many in my group were offered. I was put in a specialized group that required that I receive more training than the rest of my group and had a higher level of difficulty, but I wasn't offered any monetary compensation for that.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience, etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

They say you can, but also tell you that you'll be dropped if they don't meet your offer, so it wasn't really negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Within a week I was sent a interview invitation which was me recording my answers to question online. It is timed. The next day I was offered a phone interview. The phone interview was really just the recruiter getting to know you and she asked if I was comfortable with navigating through multiple systems and if i knew how to utilize outlook, power point and excel. 2days later I was scheduled for a interview in person. I was given paperwork about the benefits that are offer their employees while I waited. Two ladies came in and interviewed me at the same time. I was a little nervous but, i remained very personable and I was myself. After they interviewd me one of the directors interviewed me. It was really like talking to a friend when I interviewed with these people. They are friendly. 1 week later they called me with a offer. They send the letter to your email after you verbally accept the offer. You have to do a 9 panel drug test and a background test.

Negotiation

I was pleased with my offer. I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. I applied and within a week i was contacted by email to do an assessment and interview. The assessment had multiple questions about how one would feel in certain situations and others about personality traits. The Hireview interview was quick, easy and very convenient. It was a virtual interview where you have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. Prior to the interview there is a practice section that allows you to get familiar with the process. Had a phone interview and it went well. Was advised I would be called for am in person. Was advised Should hear something within a week or so. never received a callback went online and was advised no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked in a group where members may have had a been less confident in the teams ability to complete a task and how was it handled?   Answer Question
    • What do you have to offer our company?   Answer Question