UnitedHealth Group Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Submitted Resume...took test online....called by HR rep ....referred for second interview by hiring manager....waiting for response

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where u saw a coworker doing their job not according to policy and what did you do about it.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

The interview process was fairly easy, and quick. Only two face to face interviews with a personality profile test, and standard interview process with individual and group. Straight forward process with a background check, drug testing, etc.

Fairly easy, they interviewers assess your experience and ask you during the interview how much you believe you should be compensated for the job you are interviewing for, in my situation I was matched with my initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2010.

The hiring process is long and drawn out, and it can take months before you are all the way in the door. Expect multiple interviews.

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee  in  Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2010.

Emailed resume contacted asked if I'm available for phone interview immediately. Red flag went up! Set phone interview for the next day received call everything going good until interviewer asked if I was bilingual. I stated no her attitude changed before our conversation ended she stated she would have someone contact me if I was still being considered. I asked where she was located she said TX but interviewing for various locations she spoke with an accent as if she was Hispanic. After my experience I talked to another person who had also applied for a position at United Health Group in TX they were told if you were not bilingual you would not get hired.

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2009.

First, I did a telephone interview, where the main focus was on why I was looking for a job and what salary I was looking for. The in person interview consisted of two parts. I had to do a demo/test where I listened to fictious callers and navigated through a pretend work session. I had to put in information that was given by the "callers" and navigate through the system with minimal instruction. The face to face interview was with the manager and a nurse. It was ok to interview with both people, but they seemed to have different ideas about what the role consisted of.
    It was ok with me that I did not get the job, because it seemed too ambiguous. The manager talked about how the rules changed all the time and gave a scenario where an employee may get used to doing something one way, come into work the next week and that process has been eliminated altogether. How does one even get an job evaluation if their job changes so much?

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with constant change in the work place and what is expected of you?   Answer Question

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!