UnitedHealth Group Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2014.

I applied online. Within a week I was sent a interview invitation which was me recording my answers to question online. It is timed. The next day I was offered a phone interview. The phone interview was really just the recruiter getting to know you and she asked if I was comfortable with navigating through multiple systems and if i knew how to utilize outlook, power point and excel. 2days later I was scheduled for a interview in person. I was given paperwork about the benefits that are offer their employees while I waited. Two ladies came in and interviewed me at the same time. I was a little nervous but, i remained very personable and I was myself. After they interviewd me one of the directors interviewed me. It was really like talking to a friend when I interviewed with these people. They are friendly. 1 week later they called me with a offer. They send the letter to your email after you verbally accept the offer. You have to do a 9 panel drug test and a background test.

I was pleased with my offer. I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2014.

Hiring process was quick and easy. I applied and within a week i was contacted by email to do an assessment and interview. The assessment had multiple questions about how one would feel in certain situations and others about personality traits. The Hireview interview was quick, easy and very convenient. It was a virtual interview where you have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. Prior to the interview there is a practice section that allows you to get familiar with the process. Had a phone interview and it went well. Was advised I would be called for am in person. Was advised Should hear something within a week or so. never received a callback went online and was advised no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you worked in a group where members may have had a been less confident in the teams ability to complete a task and how was it handled?   Answer Question
    • What do you have to offer our company?   Answer Question

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Submitted Resume...took test online....called by HR rep ....referred for second interview by hiring manager....waiting for response

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where u saw a coworker doing their job not according to policy and what did you do about it.....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

The interview process was fairly easy, and quick. Only two face to face interviews with a personality profile test, and standard interview process with individual and group. Straight forward process with a background check, drug testing, etc.

Fairly easy, they interviewers assess your experience and ask you during the interview how much you believe you should be compensated for the job you are interviewing for, in my situation I was matched with my initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2010.

The hiring process is long and drawn out, and it can take months before you are all the way in the door. Expect multiple interviews.

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2010.

Emailed resume contacted asked if I'm available for phone interview immediately. Red flag went up! Set phone interview for the next day received call everything going good until interviewer asked if I was bilingual. I stated no her attitude changed before our conversation ended she stated she would have someone contact me if I was still being considered. I asked where she was located she said TX but interviewing for various locations she spoke with an accent as if she was Hispanic. After my experience I talked to another person who had also applied for a position at United Health Group in TX they were told if you were not bilingual you would not get hired.

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2009.

First, I did a telephone interview, where the main focus was on why I was looking for a job and what salary I was looking for. The in person interview consisted of two parts. I had to do a demo/test where I listened to fictious callers and navigated through a pretend work session. I had to put in information that was given by the "callers" and navigate through the system with minimal instruction. The face to face interview was with the manager and a nurse. It was ok to interview with both people, but they seemed to have different ideas about what the role consisted of.
    It was ok with me that I did not get the job, because it seemed too ambiguous. The manager talked about how the rules changed all the time and gave a scenario where an employee may get used to doing something one way, come into work the next week and that process has been eliminated altogether. How does one even get an job evaluation if their job changes so much?

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with constant change in the work place and what is expected of you?   Answer Question