UnitedHealth Group

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2010.

The initial contact was by phone through the HR recruiter for a face to face interview. The interview was with my boss and my bosses boss. It was very pleasant and was told they would be in touch. I got a call that afternoon for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult experience you had to overcome in a business setting.   View Answer
Not much negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Clinical Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2012.

Initial contact was made by company hiring manager approximately 4 days after submitting online application. The hiring manager first reached out via email, requesting to arrange a phone interview. The person doing the phone interview was friendly, however quite vague on details of the job requirements and responsibilities. I do recommend that future candidates research current company data and investor information. Immediately following the phone interview, an email request was sent to me requesting a one-on-one interview with the local manager. The one-on-one interview was awkward due to the building undergoing reconstruction and the lack of an available room to professionally conduct an interview. The manager was very friendly and the interview was conducted at a vacant cubicle/call-center desk. The other staff milling around appeared to be in good spirits despite the chaos around them. The interview went very smoothly until I failed to present a typed-version of my references (this is the fault of my own stupidity). I handed her a reference list which I wrote in pen on notebook paper... My overall impression was very positive and I sincerely thought I would get an offer. However, no offer was made and I received no response from my messages left with the manager following the interview (she had instructed me to do so when ending the interview). If the manager or interviewer requests a follow up call and says they will keep you updated on your status, then they should at least have the courtesy to make a call. I did not receive any response, nor was I informed when the job was filled.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this position, when it is clear you are over-qualified? Can you handle the redundant nature of the position?   Answer Question