UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Interview Questions

2.6

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2011.

Received a call to go to interview with 2 different managers, then the VP, took 2 weeks. But no job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2011.

I applied online, recieved an email two days later asking for more information. Another email about two days later as well, asking to schedule an onsite assessment. the assessment location was changed a day before the test, to a location about 20 minutes away, but I was familiar with the area, so no problem. The assessment consisted of listening to calls and taking phone numbers, names and what customer was calling for.Passed assessment, they let me know right away. A 30 minute telephone interview was scheduled a day later, then an onsite interview with two managers about 3 days later. Recieved a contigency offer the following week, pending background checks. Reference checks, drug testing and criminal background checks completed in about a week. Recieved a confirmation of start date one week later. Overall a smooth process, someone was in touch with me on a regular basis via email. Everyone I came in contact with from the security guard to the managers were all cordial. I felt comfortable and not at all like just another applicant.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you made a mistake and customer was not happy?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary as it was more than I was asking.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2011.

An outside HR consultant contacted me by email and phone.
    Very good experience in the exchange of questions and answers.
    I could have been more confident

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2011.

I did the online app and assessment. I was asked to schedule an onsite assessment by email. The onsite assessment is a call center simulation. You have to enter names and numbers of “customers” and then pick a response from a list. (Tip: Remember the name and enter the numbers first. The numbers come faster than you will be able to type the name, and you will be penalized if you replay the last sound.) I was later called for an interview. I was interviewed from a packet. The First four pages are about your work history. The next five are standard behavioral interview questions. I was emailed later that day with a rejection letter.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2011.

recruiter called 1 hour later than scheduled asked if i had experience in call center. i explained 7 years on the phone. she asked me xpected salary . i quoted a $ amount she said we can only pay this amount. no chance to negotiate. she said i should get another call to come in for face to face interview . before we hung up phone i received a REJECT email..

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2010.

Applied, asked to come to onsite assessment, then hadphone interview

Interview Questions
    • Why do want you want to leave your current employment?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2009.

Just like any other job interview. First I emailed them my resume and submitted my information to their online job website. Then I was asked to submit a user name and password to another website to do an online assessment, i.e. math and reading skills. About a week after that, I was asked to complete information and come in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything in your background that we should know about?   Answer Question