UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chico, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The assessment was in a cramped little room. The whole office is fairly quiet, and nice, but the "interview room/assessment room was noisy. The recruiters were talking to each other, and during an assessment it was distracting. Also, the person next to me was making noises. I passed the assessment, then went back a week later for an interview. This is an interview where they ask you questions, and they type your responses word for word on a laptop. It was very un-nerving, and made me feel uncomfortable. The next day, I was not chosen for another interview. At the time of the interview, I was told that there was 16 to 20 openings. Afterwards the same posting I applied to was reposted, and a news release states that there are 115 openings and they are expanding. If your experienced, you may not make the cut. I felt like the process was positive, but I believe that if you have been unemployed for a time, you will not get hired no matter what the reason.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time during your last position that was difficult and what steps did you take to change and/or improve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview process wa a long and hard task they ask questions which do not pretain to the job and talk more about them selves then anything they ask why you want to work for them but they do want to know the answer to that question becuase when i answered the interviews question she simply went on talking about her self and the thing she went through i did not take the job because the pay rate was out ragious

Interview Questions

• what is your main goal in life and how do you plan to achieve it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Sunrise, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Must apply online and be careful as you fill out application. The system screens for certain entries or changes to entries and puts you in the "unwanted" pile. Phone interview first and then you go in for a "test" or you may take it from home, but it's got a time limit. If you pass the test and are selected you get an in person interview, you may be asked to take the "test" before the phone interview. Following the phone and test if you are brought in for an in person interview you may have another skills test where "fake" calls are played to see how you would react. Meet with HR person and Supervisor and/or Manager. Then if they make an offer you still have to get a drug and background check which the offer is dependent on passing. The background check takes almost a month and they want copies of everything. Diploma, College Degree, Transcript, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Put as a backup for a class, but accepted another job elsewhere. Be ready to be low balled on the salary and ask for details about the benefits. Process is too drawn out and company is disorganized (got from a customer care rep who is leaving)